a non-profit NGO that aims to
-To develop solidarity and promote tolerance among the public in order to stimulate social cohesion in the European Union.
-To stimulate youth involvement in the activities related to personal and social development.
-To carry out active work for sustainable social development and democratic principles to promote civil society.
Activities will be run by the FOCUS:
1. Educational activities – seminars, conferences, training trips, workshops, joint appearances and public awareness of the history and development and achievements of the association.Helping students and parents to improve communication and teamwork. Support specialists associated with the integration of children with special educational needs.
2. Provide an international partnership and cooperation with the organizations from other countries and from Bulgaria.
3. Developing projects related to the objectives of the association.
4. Prepare training programs for its members.
5. Research activities.
6. Public campaigns – developing local policies and strategies based on thorough analysis of needs of target groups.
Project will take place between 1 June – 27 November 2017 in Pazardjik( Bulgaria).
Participants will be selected regarding to below criterias regardless of their sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social statue, economi statue and education background:
– aged between 17-30 years
– who has a motivation and ambition, and wants to show and prove their skills
– who is interested in the social sphere
– who wants to and can work with people with disabilities
– who has efficient knowledge of English
About Project Conditions:
– accomodation and food expenses will be recovered %100 by the project budget.
– visa and residental permit expenses will be recovered %100 by the project budget.
– travel expenses will be recovered %100 bt the project budget.
– a montly volunteer allowance will be given to volunteer regarding to country.
Montly volunteer allowance for Pazardjik is: 70 Euro
– a mentor, who will guide the volunteer, will be provided to volunteer during the project process by the hosting organisation.
– volunteer will work 5 days a week (approx. 30-35 hours a week), from Monday to Friday. Working hours may be flexible, agreed with the Volunteer and other people/institutions involved in the task.Volunteer will have 2 days off per week: Saturday and Sunday. also they will be able to have 2 days more in a month (if it is needed)
– local language courses will be provided to volunteer.
How to apply:
Candidate volunteer needs to fill the form. After the review of the responses short-listed candidate volunteers will be contacted via e-mail in order them to send their CV and Motivation Letter (in English). The ones who are selected by the hosting organisation will be contacted via e-mail or phone.
DEADLINE: 10 MARCH 2017, 19:00