Turkey Europe Foundation Youth Department
– ONLY FOR TURKISH SPEAKERS –
The aim of the Internship Program is to involve intern to the daily activities of our Youth Department in order to develop their personal, educational and professional skills by creating a win-win relation between intern and our organization.
Program seeks to coach intern in order to enrich following learning objectives
– To learn how to organize international youth mobility
– To learn how to prepare call for participants and promoters for learning mobility (EVS, training course, youth exchanges so on…)
– To get experience in preparation, implementation and evaluation of learning mobility (EVS, training course, youth exchanges so on…)
– To obtain interpersonal and social competencies
– To obtain team-working skills and share responsibilities
Motivation and Requirements
The Intern should have interest in international project preparation and implementation in general. More specifically should have interest in serving to European Voluntary Service Program. Having basic level of English is crucial for satisfaction.
Potential tasks which might be delivered by Intern
– Assisting the mobility projects, particularly European Voluntary Service Projects.
– Taking photos, videos about the events and working on video production.
– Contributing to administration tasks and delivering posts, materials.
– Preparing/Designing/Translating content for websites and sharing it through e-mail and social media.
– Updating e-mail database and online documents.
The intern will follow the scheduled program which is prepared by coordinators of the Foundation.
How to Participate:
To apply for short and long term Internship please send an e-mail to ask about the application form: firstname.lastname@example.org
– This is an unpaid Internship Program.
– Short term internship lasts 4 weeks, long term intership lasts 12 or 16 weeks.
– The first period of Internship Program will be implemented between 10th of October and 11th of November, in total 4 weeks (with a break in the week of 17-21 October.)
– Expected working hours: The interns will work 15 hours per week. The working days and hours will be determined together with the interns and coordinators of the Foundation. Saturdays and Sundays are free.
– Interns have chance to attend international mobility projects of the Foundation in Turkey and abroad.
– Review: Regular meetings will be organized with supervisor of the intern for evaluating the program outputs.
– The lunch will be provided by the Foundation.