The CERCI movement is an associative movement of parents and professionals that were looking for the support (educational, occupational, labor and/or social) for people in disadvantage/with special needs/disabilities.
Activities will be run by CERCINA:
– Adaptated swimming sessions
– Psychomotricity sessions
– Activities in the kitchen
– Sessions for developing personal projects
**Except the leisure times and personal project sessions, volunteer will be working with disabled people in every session.
Project will take place in Nazare,Portugal between the dates of
1st of August 2017 – 31st of May 2018.
Participants will be selected regarding to below criterias regardless of their sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social statue, economi statue and education background:
– who can work with people with disabilities and support them during the activities
– who has previous experiences in working with disabled people
– who has an efficient English knowledge to express themselfs and communicate with other people
About Project Conditions:
– accomodation, food expenses and residence permit will be covered %100 by the project budget.
– visa will be reimbursed %100 by the project budget.
– travel expenses will be covered %100 by the project budget.
– a monthly pocket money will be given to volunteer regarding to country.
Monthly pocket money for Nazare is: 120 Euro
– a mentor, who will guide the volunteer, will be provided to volunteer during the project process by the hosting organisation.
– volunteer will work 5 days a week (approx. 30-35 hours a week), from Monday to Friday. Working hours may be flexible, agreed with the Volunteer and other people/institutions involved in the task.Volunteer will have 2 days off per week: Saturday and Sunday. also they will be able to have 2 days more in a month (if it is needed)
– local language courses will be given.
How to apply:
Candidate volunteer needs to fill the form. After the review of the responses short-listed candidate volunteers will be contacted via e-mail in order them to send their CV and Motivation Letter (in English). The ones who are selected by the hosting organisation will be contacted via e-mail or phone.
DEADLINE: 26th of May 2017, 19:00