a non-profit NGO that aims promote and develop youth activities with and for young people, in order to sustain their personal and professional development, and gaining skills in fields such as culture, education, volunteering, civic spirit, social, entrepreneurship and sport
Activities will be run by ATCE:
– Promoting the nonformal methods in school
– Working in intercultural events at the kindergarden
– Teaching Turkish in the local high school
– Organizing cultural artistic activities in Youth Centre FORTES
Project will take place in Ramnicu Sarat(Romania) between the dates of 1 August – 30 September
Participants will be selected regarding to below criterias regardless of their sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social statue, economi statue and education background:
– age between 17-30 years old
– who has efficient knowledge of English
– who is enthusiastic to work with local youth
– who can develop his/her own project
About Project Conditions:
– accomodation and food expenses will be covered %100 by the project budget.
– visa and residental permit expenses (if needed) will be reimbursed %100 by the project budget.
– travel expenses will be covered %100 by the project budget.
– a monthly pocket money will be given to volunteer regarding to country.
For Romania monthly pocket money is 60 Euro.
– a mentor, who will guide the volunteer, will be provided to volunteer during the project process by the hosting organisation.
– volunteer will work 5 days a week (approx. 30-35 hours a week), from Monday to Friday. Working hours may be flexible, agreed with the Volunteer and other people/institutions involved in the task.Volunteer will have 2 days off per week: Saturday and Sunday. also they will be able to have 2 days more in a month (if it is needed)
How to apply:
Candidate volunteer needs to fill the form. After the review of the responses short-listed candidate volunteers will be contacted via e-mail in order them to send their CV and Motivation Letter (in English). The ones who are selected by the hosting organisation will be contacted via e-mail or phone.
DEADLINE: 10th of May 2017, 19:00