a non-profit NGO that aims to:
– provide challenging intercultural learning experiences for young people.
– promote their social and personal development through international volunteer programmes
– promote intercultural understanding, equality of opportunity, tolerance and peace among people in the world
Activities will be run by Jump-in:
– SUPPORT IN CREATIVE LABORATORIES FOR YOUTH: graphic design, sound engeneering, record engeneering, old craftsmanship works, green design, video engeneering
-WORKSHOP FOR CHILDREN: theater, music, painting, drawing, expressive arts…The volunteer will support activities for the children aged between 4 untill 12
-ORGANIZE A PROGRAMME OR SUPPORT THE WEB RADIO: the volunteers will write and record a web-radio program in which they will talk about the previous week or about other topics they’ve been into. They will learn how to record a radio program and broadcast it on the web.
-PUBLIC RELATION: Volunteers with our collegues will take care of the association’s public relations with JUMPIN’s stakeholder. They will meet local adiministrations to run partnership with them, they will meet other local associations to project event and will meet schools
Project will take place in Poggiardo (Italy) between the dates of :
– 1 June – 28 July 2017
– 1 August – 28 September 2017
Participants will be selected regarding to below criterias regardless of their sex, religion, ethnicity, sexual orientation, social statue, economi statue and education background:
– aged between 17 – 30 years
– who has a motivation and ambition, and wants to show and prove their skills
– who has efficient knowledge of English
About Project Conditions:
– accomodation and food expenses will be recovered %100 by the project budget.
– visa and residental permit expenses will be recovered %100 by the project budget.
– travel expenses will be recovered %100 bt the project budget.
– a monthly pocket money will be given to volunteer regarding to country.
Monthly pocket money for Poggiardo is: 120 Euro
– a mentor, who will guide the volunteer, will be provided to volunteer during the project process by the hosting organisation.
– volunteer will work 5 days a week (approx. 30-35 hours a week), from Monday to Friday. Working hours may be flexible, agreed with the Volunteer and other people/institutions involved in the task.Volunteer will have 2 days off per week: Saturday and Sunday. also they will be able to have 2 days more in a month (if it is needed)
How to apply:
Candidate volunteer needs to fill the form. After the review of the responses short-listed candidate volunteers will be contacted via e-mail in order them to send their CV and Motivation Letter (in English). The ones who are selected by the hosting organisation will be contacted via e-mail or phone.
DEADLINE: 22 March 2017, 17.00